The Self-Calibration Station enables you to “bump” test and calibrate your PS200 or PS500 portable gas detectors at the tip of your fingers.
This stand alone station automatic calibrate your instruments and update the calibration due date. Comes with plug-in USB drive which enable you to download the results and print out tampered proof certificates from any windows operating computer. No pre-installation of software is needed.
70% of the vessel owners are enjoying their savings from logistics and services cost now . Get yours today!
SOLAS Regulation XI-1/7
“Every ship to which Chapter 1 applies shall carry an appropriate portable atmosphere testing instrument or instruments. As a minimum, these shall be capable to measuring concentrations of oxygen, flammable gases or vapours, hydrogen sulphide and carbon monoxide. Instruments carried under other requirements may satisfy this regulation. Suitable means shall be provided for the calibration of all such instruments.”
- Auto Bump/Calibration Station (A64052)
- Mounting Bracket (A64295)
- M4 x 12 Pozi Csk Screw x 2 (A24722)
- M4 x 12 Dbl Sems Pozi Pan Screw x 3 (A24957)
- Universal (12V 2A) Power Supply Unit (A67347)
- Push-in Adaptor (6mm) x 2 (A64443)
- 600mm Tygon Tubing (A12712)
- In-Line Filter Assembly incl. Barbed Adaptor (A64266)
- PSB/USB Software & User Instructions (A64184)
- Auto Bump/Calibration Gas Kit (A64060)
- Quick Operating Instructions (A64186)
- Shipping List (A64185)